Saturday, August 8, 2009

Belfast

In August, Josh, one of Nick’s old college roommates, came for a visit, which gave us a great excuse to visit Belfast and Giant’s Causeway. We took the train up North, and a tour bus out to the Causeway. The scenery was standard for Ireland: rainy, green, and gorgeous. The pictures really speak a thousand words, so I’ll refrain from writing that many.


Josh, Cindy and Nick standing outside of the Belfast city hall.


A naturally occurring hexagonal basalt column at Giant's Causeway.

3 comments:

Julia August 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Nick, have a look at Ancestry, I have just left a Pickerill message.
Lovely photos by the way. Julia Mastin

Lil Bubbaz October 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Hey Guys! I was just looking at your blog and thought I would leave a message! I love looking at your blog--you guys have some of the best pics! Love it! I hope you are well and that you are having a superb time!
Take care,
Celi, Arnold, and Sam

Unknown October 3, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

@Lil Bubbee

Thanks for leaving us a message! How's the little dude? Good I hope.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

About

We love to travel the world and share our experiences with the ones we love.

Followers

Chat

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP